Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

100 Posts - Century and Counting.

I am happy to share that, this post marks the 100th post of my Blog.

I want to thank the people who showed some interest in my blog and spent some time here. I thank people for their valuable inputs,comments and appreciations.

Its been long journey since I started this blog in 2010. sometimes I felt why I'm doing this. because not many people are coming and reading the posts.
but still I wanted to continue doing what I'm doing. it took 4 years to reach 100 posts, sounds bit odd. but time was the only thing that made this slow rate.
but still, I am happy that I have done something and I always treated this blog as the platform to share my opinions about lot of things.

For me the whole experience of blogging is exciting. right from deciding on what to post. the writing part. and editing. what to add, what not to add. collecting the the information pertaining to the subject. the whole process was kind of learning experience and I learned lot in this process. I improved my writing skills to some extent compare to what it was, 4 years back.

I have posted lot of articles from other websites but I have mentioned the source from where I have taken them from.
one more important thing that added more excitement was writing in our Indian languages. that was really interesting. I am writing in Kannada as well as Tamil in this blog. but unfortunately I couldn't able to post lot in these languages. but I hope in future I'll try to write more in Tamil and Kannada also.

I hope I will continue to post more in the coming days in diverse topics ranging from art to literature to poetry, social issues, sports, history, science, cinema and other fields. the whole purpose is to educate and expand the boundary of my knowledge as well as the readers also.

I hope that to reach 200 posts it wont take as much as time, it took for reaching 100.

Thank You All for the support and I invite you to write the articles in my blog, if you want to share something through my blog.




Post a Comment

2 Comments

Comment is awaiting for approval