Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Reunion

Today evening I met my college friends Deepak, Aarjun, Ravi, Pawan and Balu. we did our Engineering in Alpha college of Engineering. 

It was a day to be remembered because I met these guys after 5 years. we met at Malleshwaram, 15th cross, McDonald's at around 7:30 PM. we spent time talking about the college days and other things till 9:30. It was great fun being with these guys. every one of us were nostalgic. 

L to R : Arjun, Balu, Pawan, Deepak, Ravi and Myself
Then we bid farewell to each other and we made a pledge that we should meet at regular interval. but  I don't know when we are going to meet again. we took a group photo.

It was a great reunion. I enjoyed it as everyone else. we missed some of our friends who were not able to make it unfortunately.

Thanks to Arjun, Balu,Ravi, Pavan for making this possible. special thanks to Deepak.

I think we should stop running behind the mumdane and meterial things and have to dedicate some time for friends and family.

Eagerly waiting for the next meeting.




Post a Comment

1 Comments

Comment is awaiting for approval