Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Left Right



Sunday 7AM .Okalipuram Railway station.

Cold and chilly morning. People are standing in the queue for tickets in front of ticket counters like a train.

Will I get ticket today? Asked Murali.

You will not, if you keep on looking at the queue from  here. Go and join the queue. I will go and get my platform ticket, said Vinod and gave 100Rs to Murali.

Murali joined the queue with a worried countenance.

Vinod went to ticket machine, inserted three one rupee coins one by one. Got the ticket and started to check the train schedule in the TV screen on the wall.

Murali came out of the counter with ticket after 45 min. just fifteen minutes before the departure time of his train; they hurried to platform number 3. The train is already filled with huge crowd. They are looking through the window for a seat as they were walking fast. They find the compartment with few seats left. They went in occupied the seat

I want to go to the toilet said, vinod

Me too said murali. Ok let’s go. They went near the toilet. Both the toilets were closed. Somebody in there said, vinod.

The door of the left side toilet opened and a middle aged man came out of the toilet with a wet face and a hand kerchief in his hand. Vinod went in shut the door. Few minutes later murali entered the right side toilet.

After a few minutes murali came out and sat beside vinod.

5 min left for departure, said vinod looking at his watch.

May be 10 min., said murali.

Hey murali, I found a mobile near the closed window in the toilet.

What?

The door of the left side toilet opened and a middle aged man came out of the toilet with a wet face and a hand kerchief in his hand. Vinod went in shut the door. He saw a mobile phone near the closed window above the water tap when he turned the tap to wash his hand.


Can I take this?
May be it belongs to the man who just went out.
What is the guarantee that it belongs to him? I will take it.
No I can’t
I know how much it hearts loosing the mobile. Because I lost my mobile few days ago. Lot of questions was arising in vinod's mind.

He came out. A Young man entered the toilet
He saw the man who came out of toilet sitting in his seat rubbing his face using his hand kerchief.

Sir, I think you forgot your mobile in the toilet, said vinod to the middle aged man.

The man searched for his mobile in the pockets and hurried to the toilet. The door was closed. He banged at the door. The door opened slightly

Excuse me I forgot my mobile there, said the middle aged man. Vinod was standing beside him.

The Young man looked for it and gave the mobile to him.

 Thank you, said the middle aged man to vinod

Vinod smiled and went to his seat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? Come on man. Why are you like this? Said murali

If I was on the left side

The door of the left side toilet opened and a middle aged man came out of the toilet with a wet face and a hand kerchief in his hand. Murali went in shut the door. He saw a mobile phone near the closed window above the water tap.

Immediately he picked it up. Opened it. Removed the sim card. Closed it put the mobile in his pocket. Slowly opened the door, Came out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You missed the opportunity, said murali

I don’t want others mobile, said vinod

But you lost your mobile to others, said murali

That’s why I didn’t touch that mobile; I know how much it hurts, said vinod

What is the guarantee that it belongs to him said murali?

I don’t know said vinod

The train started to move. Ok buddy take care. Goodbye.
Call me after reaching there, said vinod

Ok, Bye vinod
Bye

After two days

Vinod’s mobile was ringing.

Hello who is this?

Murali, said the voice from other end

This is not your number, said vinod

I lost my mobile yesterday, came the answer from other end
What?

Yes. I lost my mobile. But I don’t know where. Now I am feeling the pain of loosing the mobile, said murali.

You can understand the others pain, only when it happens to you

Anyway, Forget about that. Don’t worry. Bye
Vinod ended the call

Vinod asked himself, why we are so much attached to the material things?

Do you have answer?










Post a Comment

0 Comments