Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kamal Haasan Next Project : Vaamamaargam

Kamal Haasan Next Project : Vaamamaargam

In a recent interview in his youtube channel K Vaaimozhi, Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan spoke about his next project which is now in the script level. responding to a question posted by his daughter and actress Shruti Haasan, Kamal has spoken about the idea of a movie that is lingering in  his mind from longtime.

Talking about the idea, Kamal Haasan said “The idea that I have on the top of my mind right now is a film which is titled ‘ Vaamamaargam’ which means ‘Left hand path’. Lot of people have a lot of thought, like few call Aghoris as Vaamamaargigal. That’s a religious side. Communists are called leftists. But it’s much more than that. It’s a very interesting thing. It’s about business ethics and I want to talk about those things.”

“I think maybe as a world citizen it’s my duty to talk about this subject which is on the top of my mind. This is one story that keep coming up in my mind like how it happened with Marudhanayagam, Marmayogi, Virumandi and Vishwaroopam which I wanted to make for over 7 years,” he added.

The Ulaganayagna fans are waiting for the relaease of his three movies Uttama Villain, Papanasam and Vishwaroopam 2, the Actor is already working on a script for his next venture.

I wish that this script should meterialize and he should bring Vaammaargam to screen unlike Marudhanaayagam or Marmayogi which were his ambitious projects but still not able to see the light of the day due to various reasons. as a ardent Kamal Haasan fan, I wish that he should bring these great ideas on screen and his artistic vision should be fulfilled.

Eagerly waiting for Vaamamaargam along with Marudhanayagam, Marmayogi and the upcoming Uttama Villain, Papanasam and Vishwaroopam 2.

I wish all the success for his upcoming movies and wish that Kamal Haasan go to shooting of Vamamaargam soon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments