Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quotes 2 : Love - Separation - Pain

26. No Matter What They Do Or What They Say, Or How Many Times They Hurt You, You Can't Let Them Go Because They Just Mean So Much To You.

27. When U Get Attracted To Someone. U Will Realize What Is Love. When That
Someone Starts Avoiding you. you Will Realize What Is Life.

28. Loneliness Is A Special Enjoyment When Chosen By Our self. But Hard To Digest When Gifted By Others.

29. Pleasure Of Love Lasts But A Moment, Pain Of Love Lasts A Lifetime.

30. For Once In My Life, I'm At A Loss Of Words. The Truth Of The Matter Is, Being With You Was The Only Time I Have Ever Been Happy.

31. Sometimes Life Isn't Fair. We Don't Always End Up With The Person We Thought Was "The One".

32. Biggest Mistake You Can Make Is To Care For Someone More Than Yourself, Because Then You Are Just Setting Yourself Up For Disappointment.

33. Boundaries Are Necessary So That You Can Protect Yourself, Because Once You're Broken, You'll Never Be Fully Fixed.

34. Loving Someone Who Doesn't Feel The Same Way Is Like Using A White Crayon On A White Paper. It's Always Invisible.

35. The Worse Thing Is Caring About Someone, Wondering How They Are When The Truth Is, They've Stopped Wondering About You A Long Time Ago.

36. Who Said Water Helps In Putting Off Fire?If So,Then. Why Don't Tears Heal The Burn In One's Heart!

37. It Is Easy To See When Someone Is Happy , But Hard To See When They Are Faking Their Happiness Just To Hide Their Broken Heart.

38. No Matter How Bad Someone Makes You Cry, Hurts You, Or Makes U Feel The Worse U Can Be You Get Back Up And Thank Them For Making You Stronger Each Time.

39. Love Is The Slowest Suicide, And You Can't Stop It, Even Though It's Killing You On The Inside, You Just Have To Live With All The Pain Until It's Finally Over

40. I Love You And That Is True, But That Is The Difference Between Me And You. My Love Is Real , To You Its Just Another three Words You Say

41. Why Is It That The Person That Makes You The Happiest Is The Same Person That Hurts You The Most?

42. I May Not Be Prefect, But I'm The Best You'll Ever Have. You'll Realize It The Day I Stop Coming Back.

43. The Worst Thing About Falling For Someone Is Thinking They Will Catch You In Their Arms But Instead They Watch You Fall And Hit The Ground... Broken.

44. My Eyes Are Hurting Cause I Cant See You, My Arms Are Empty Cause I Cant Hold You, My Lips Are Cold Cause I Cant Kiss You, My Heart Is Broken & I Miss You

45. It Just Makes Me Realize How Weird Life Is. That The Exact Same Moment That I Meant Nothing To You, You Meant Everything To Me.

46. Sometimes It Hurts To Care So Much. You Wonder Why You Bother Yet Continue To Do So. Wish I Could Be Like Others Who Are Able To Easily Stop Caring & Move On.

47. A Heart Dies, When Its Not Able To Share Its Feelings. But A Heart Kills It Self, When Another Heart Does Not Understand Its Feeling.

48. Why Do We Love People Who Don't Love Us Back, Why Do We Try For People Who Don't Care, Why Do People Pretend To Be Your Friends If They're Really Not.

49. My Silence Spoke A Thousand Words...But She Never Heard Them

50. Don't Trust Too Much, Don't Love Too Much And Don't Hope Too Much .. Because That Too Much Can Hurt You In The Same Way So Much !

Post a Comment

0 Comments