Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wish List

I wish, I were the Gentle Breeze
that blows on your face

I wish, I were the Raindrop
that falls on your lips

I wish, I were the Grass
that your foot steps on

I wish, I were the Flower
that your hands touches on

I wish, I were the Color in the
rainbow, that you love seeing

I wish, I were the Word in the
lyric of the song, that you sing

I wish, I were the Teddy Bear
that you hug and sleep

I wish, I were the Hand kerchief
to wipe you tears, when you weep

I wish, I were the Thought
when you sink and think deep

I wish, I were the Glass
that you break in you anger

I wish, I were the Eternal Force
that protects you from danger

I wish, I were the Match Stick
with which you light up a candle

I wish, I were the Courage in you
in the difficult situation you handle

I wish, I were the valid Reason
when you start a quarrel

I wish, I were the Book
you pick when you travel

I wish, I were the Pen
with which you write your diary

I wish, I were the Attribute
with which people describe your beauty

I wish, I were the Full Stop
you used to end a beautiful sentence.

I wish, I were the Secret
that you don't want to divulge

I wish, I were the Pleasure
that you want to indulge

I wish, I were the Wish
in your wish list.

                                          
More Links





Post a Comment

0 Comments