Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Solitude


Solitude is my friend
Doctor says i can’t be alone
It is not that I am not able to
It’s more like I should not be allowed to
Because in solitude I found a friend
She’s always there when no one’s around
Solitude is nice to me
I tell her things I don’t tell to anyone
I do things with her
That no one could imagine
When I reach out to her
But
She’s always there when no one’s around
Even if I don’t seek for her
She’s there
She’s my best friend and my baddest fear
She tells me things
She tells me things to keep me with her
She says my friends are my enemies
She says my relatives wouldn’t understand me like she does
She says
And I listen
And I understand
And I have no option
I believe her
Because she’s there with me, my solitude
My loneliness
And here I am again
Caught up in her vortex
Writing her a love poem
But not all endings are happy
My doctor keeps reminding me. 


                                                   - Lucrezia Morale

                                                   Source : berlin-artparasites


Want to write a unique article ?
Click here to start automatically spinning your articles by using the latest Spin Rewriter 5.0 Technology.

Post a Comment

0 Comments