Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Inviting Articles from You

 
 
Dear Readers,

Thanks for visiting my Blog. The purpose of this blog is to share the information about things happening around the world in different fields. may it be politics, literature, music, sports, Technology, Business or others.
  
Having said that, It is not only about sharing the information. It is about discussing the things and exchanging the information and opinion.
  
I started this Blog to share my opinion and views about lot of things like literature, music, sports, Technology, Business etc..
But I am not able to share and discuss much in this blog because of lack of time.
  
For each post I have to spend lot of time. But I tried my best to post as much as possible. But still I feel the number of posts here in this blog is very very less. There is lot of things to share and discuss, but not enough time.
  
I started to think, How can I make this blog more informative? How can I add more content related to different fields? 
 
How can I satisfy the visitors, who comes to my blog expecting something? Can I spend more time than what I am spending?
  
But It occurred to me that, If I really wanted to make this Blog more informative and effective to my visitors, I should ask the Help of my visitors only. So I wanted your help to make this blog more informative.
  
But How?
  
I am opening the doors of this blog for the people who are interested to write and share thier views and opinions with the world.

I am inviting the articles from You. You can write the article and send it to me. It will be verified and If we found it as informative and unique we will post here in this blog.
  
You can write story, poetry, essay, reviews on books, music and movies. or you can write about your experience of life at different stages. You can write in English, Kannada, Tamil and Hindi.
  
So, Please email your articles to sendil.anbhu@gmail.com,  with your Name and Location.
  
Hope, some of you will join your hands with me to make this Blog more informative.
  
Thanks
Sendil Anbhu

Post a Comment

0 Comments