Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quotes 3 : Love - Separation - Pain

51. I Walk Around With A Smile On My Face, But Underneath Is The Lonely Tears That Only Come Out At Night After Everyone Goes To Sleep...Praying Things Get Better!

52. It Hurts To Love Someone And Not Be Loved In Return, But What Hurts More Is To Love Someone, And Never Find The Courage To Let Them Know How You Feel. 

53. It's Hard To Wait Around For Something You Know Might Never Happen; But It's Even Harder To Give Up When You Know It's Everything You Want.

54. I Don’t Believe That Time Heals Everything. Minutes, Hours, Months, And Years Just Give You More Time To Realize What You’re Missing.

55. Breaking Up Is Just Like Having The Worst Nightmare After Having The Best Dream
 
56. The Hardest To Do Is Waking Up Without You.

57. It's Amazing How Someone Can Break Your Heart And You Can Still Love Them With All The Little Pieces

58. Would Give Up Everything For One Moment With You; For One Moment Is Better Than A Lifetime Of Not Knowing You

59. In My Dreams You're Mine Forever

60. The Worst Feeling In The World Is Giving All The Love You Have And Knowing It Will Never Be Returned

61. True Love Will Never Fade Unless It Was A Lie

62. You Hurt Me More Than I Deserve, How Can You Be So Cruel? I Love You More Than You Deserve, Why Am I Such A Fool?

63. Sometimes The Memories Are Worth The Pain

64. A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back, I Know Because I Tried, Neither Would A Million Tears, I Know Because I Cried

65. I Hate This Feeling, It's One I Know All To Well, It's A Thing Called Heartbreak And It Hurts Like Hell

66. Where There Is Love, There Is Pain

67. Love Is Like Heaven But Can Hurt Like Hell

68. Nothing Hurts More Than Realizing She Meant Everything To You And You Meant Nothing To Her

69. I Miss You More Than You'll Ever Know

70. Once Upon A Time I Was Falling In Love, But Now Im Falling Apart

71. You Taught Me How To Love; You Taught Me How To Live; You Taught Me How To Laugh; You Taught Me How To Cry, But When You Left, You Forgot To Teach Me How To Forget You.

72. You Never Know What You Have Until You Lose It, And Once You Lose It, You Can Never Get It Back.

73. My Heart Was Taken By You... Broken By You... And Now It Is In Pieces Because Of You.

74. Love Is Like Falling Down... In The End You're Left Hurt, Scarred, And With A Memory Of It Forever.

75. You're The One Who Broke My Heart, You're The Reason My World Fell Apart, You're The One Who Made Me Cry, Yet I'm Still In Love With You And I Don't Know Why.

Post a Comment

0 Comments